Employment Laws: Spivey, Pope, Green & Greer Can Help
It is an almost impossible task for Georgia businesses to stay abreast of constantly-changing federal, state employment laws. Not only that, but it’s an exhausting one, too. Employment matters such as terminations can be difficult, and costly if not handled correctly. Fortunately, we can help with these matters and offer you peace of mind!
If you need legal help, don’t delay and contact our team today!
At Spivey, Pope, Green & Greer, our attorneys specialize in consulting, providing legal advice, and training on all aspects of employment and human resources law. Our experts can help ensure compliance with federal and state laws to prevent future, often complex problems. We specialize in all employment law topics, including wage and hour, unemployment insurance issues, benefits, termination and hiring issues, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, recordkeeping, and dealing with regulatory agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Department of Labor.
Spivey, Pope, Green & Greer can help not only with immediate employment issues, but we also provide preventative measures that can head off costly litigation on employment issues, such as properly-crafted employee handbooks and employment agreements. These proactive measures can help you develop and implement sound personnel policies and practices to reduce the risk of costly lawsuits by employees.
Human Resources Laws
Spivey, Pope, Green & Greer can help your business with:
- Discrimination/harassment issues
- Employee terminations and exit interviews
- Employee handbooks and employment agreements
- Restrictive covenant (non-compete, non-solicitation, non-piracy and non-disclosure) issues
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) matters
- Planning and implementation of recordkeeping procedures
- Review of personnel policies
- Wage and hour compliance reviews