Attorney Directory > Thomas M. Green
Tom hails from the heart of rural Georgia. He was born in Fort Valley and grew up on a farm in Crawford County. Real estate has been a subject of interest all his adult life as both an area of professional specialization and of personal investment, as well as providing a venue for all the other important activities of life.
His interest in real estate and the law has provided Tom the opportunity to become a leading expert in the areas of commercial real estate, public and affordable housing, and creditor’s rights.
Tom lives with his wife Virginia in Fort Valley. They have two daughters and three grandchildren.
- Harvard University, B.A. (1978)
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D. (1981)
- Macon Bar Association
- Chairman, Peach County Hospital Authority
- Medical Center of Peach County
- Crawford County Public Library Board of Trustees