Attorney Directory > Matthew R. Hall
Matthew, a native of Blackshear, Georgia, earned his B.A. from Mercer University and received his J.D. from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. Matthew enjoys the AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell recognizing the highest possible peer review rating in legal ability and ethical standards. Matthew has spent many years representing individuals, business owners, professionals, employers, companies, and boards of directors in civil business litigation matters and has extensive experience with complex business and commercial transactions. His range of experience in these areas includes corporate, consumer, banking, construction, and employment law. Matthew currently serves as chairman of the Advisory Board for the Salvation Army Central Georgia Area Command. Matthew is married to Aimee Jackson, a Macon native, and they have three children. He is a member of Ingleside Baptist Church.
- Mercer University, B.A. (1996)
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D. (2000)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Macon Bar Association
- The William A. Bootle American Inn of Court (Barrister)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- Central Georgia Autism, LTD. Board of Directors
- Coach, Vine Ingle Little League
- Coach, Upward™ Sports
- The Salvation Army Central Georgia Area Command Advisory Board
- Rotary Club of Downtown Macon
- C.A.S.A. of Houston County Board of Directors, 2003-2004
- CLE-Commercial and Real Estate Loan Documents in Georgia: More Than Just Papers; August 15, 2008.
- Gonzales v. State, 255 Ga. App. 149, 564 S.E.2d 552 (2002).