Attorney Directory > Mark A Buckland
Mark Buckland worked in asphalt construction in the middle Georgia area prior to attending Georgia College and State University and earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology in 2014. While pursuing his undergraduate degree, he spent time studying at the University of Milan in the Lombardy region of Italy and worked in the growing entertainment industry in both the Atlanta and Nashville markets.
His experience in the construction and entertainment led him to law school to be able to help people resolve problems, promulgate economic development, and achieve both their personal and business goals. Mark attended the Walter F. George School of Law and began his legal career as a Law Clerk with Spivey, Pope, Green & Greer ultimately becoming an attorney with the firm after graduation from law school. Mark's hobbies include music composition, film, and travel.
- Georgia College & State University, B.S. (2014)
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Macon Bar Association
- Georgia Production Partnership
- Georgia Lawyers for the Arts, GLA Voices: The Georgia Music Investment Act; July 19, 2017
- Georgia Lawyers for the Arts, GLA Voices: Producer's guide to Becoming a Signatory for the Director's Guild of America; August 15, 2017