Attorney Directory > Ian M. McMullen
Ian was born and raised in central Georgia, growing up in Milledgeville. He attended Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law, where he was a member of the Mercer Law Review, a student editor of the Journal of Southern Legal History, and a member of the Brainerd Carrie Honor Society.
After graduation, he joined SPGG, where he specializes in commercial real estate law. Ian and his wife Ruth are active members of the Mulberry Street United Methodist Church.
- Georgia College & State University, B.A. (2006), Summa Cum Laude
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D. (2009), Cum Laude
- Macon Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Local Government Law Section
- Constitutional Burdens on the Right to Vote: Crawford v. Marion County Election Board, Mercer Law Review, Volume 60, Number 3, Spring 2009, 1007.
- Board Member, Historic Riverside Cemetery Conservancy
- Volunteer, Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park
- Volunteer, Macon Outreach Community Garden