Attorney Directory > George S. Greer
A native son of Macon, George returned to Georgia after working on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. and entered the commercial real estate market.
After working with commercial real estate development, George wanted to have more input and control over the process of closing and financing of real estate developments, so he enrolled at Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law in 1999. With a background of entrepreneurship and law practice in commercial real estate, George applies his years of experience to provide comprehensive legal expertise to SPGG clients.
George is married to Anna Sanders, a Macon native, and has a daughter, Kate, and a son, Hank. His hobbies include golf and playing the electric guitar. He is a member of Christ Episcopal Church.
- University of Georgia, B.A. (1995)
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D. (2002)
- Georgia Bar Association
- Macon Bar Association
- Georgia Affordable Housing Coalition
- Chairman, Greater Macon Chamber of Commerce, 2016 - 2017
- Macon Economic Development Champion, 2011
- Stewardship Chair, Christ Episcopal Church, 2015 - 2016
- Director, Macon Economic Development Commission, Inc.